This recipe is super simple! With only four ingredients, one really can’t go wrong!
Easy method, simple flavours, ENJOY!
Golden Pan-Seared Swordfish Steaks
- 2 Swordfish steaks
- 1 Tbsp Butter
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Lemon juice (optional)
- Remove swordfish steaks from packaging and pat dry with paper towel.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add butter to a pan or skillet on a medium-high heat and allow to melt.
- Sear the steaks for 3 minutes on each side.
- Remove from heat and allow to rest in a separate dish for 1 minute before serving.
- Transfer to a serving plate and enjoy with a squeeze of lemon if desired.
The Fish Wife https://fishwife.co.za/